Gold Member Since 2014
Audited Supplier
Guangzhou Xinhuading Garment & Accessories Co., Ltd.

Jean, Jeans, Denim Jeans manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Fashion Men′s Denim Jeans for Garment (MG95), Loose Light Blue Denim Jeans for Lady (HDLJ0046-18), High Quality Light Blue Lady Jeans with Special Legging Opening (HDLJ0045-18) and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product Fashion Jeans Fashion Men′s Denim Jeans for Garment (MG95)

Fashion Men′s Denim Jeans for Garment (MG95)

FOB Price: US $11.6 / Piece
Min. Order: 1 Piece
Min. Order FOB Price
1 Piece US $11.6/ Piece
Get Latest Price
Port: Guangzhou, China
Transport Package: Packed Into Poly Bag & Standard Export Carton
Payment Terms: T/T
Product Catalog
New Fashion Men Jeans
42 Products
Product Image
Product Name
FOB Price
Product Attribute
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: MG95
  • Type: Trousers
  • Applicable User: Adults
  • Style: Straight
  • Decorative Method: Patch
  • Dyed Color: Light Blue
  • Origin: China
  • Gender: Men′s
  • Season: Spring / Autumn
  • Size: L
  • Material: Polyester Cotton Denim
  • Weaving Process: Yarn Dyed
  • Trademark: Guangzhou, China
Product Description
Men's denim jeans /casual&fashion jeans/cotton jeans/boy's jeans/ /latest&high quality/top washing technology /we provide OEM/ODM service...

Professional Garment Manufacturer with over 8+ years' experience

We are a professional jeans supplier, we can also product according to your's request. Our advantage is in time delivery, best after-sale service and offer the best products at reasonable price as agreed between us. We never provide inferior quality products.
Product description
1) Men's Jeans, Blue Jeans ,Denim Jeans 
2) high quality, reliable and durable
3) reasonable price, quick delivery
4) OEM&ODM offered
Payment terms:T/T: 30% deposit in advance, remaining 70% before shipment.

Production procedure:
Making paper pattern, cutting, sewing, testing & washing, fininshing, inspection, packing, delivering
Why choose us:
1. We have our own designing team, own factory, own sampling department.
2. High class technique, top quality and reasonable price is our policy.
3. Your inquiry related to our products will be replied in 24 hours.
4. OEM/ODM, all your customized products can have our suggestion on design and be put into production.
5. The same style but low price jeans are available
6. Exclusivly distributorship are offered for your unique design and some current models
7. Protection of your sales area, design idea and all your private information
8. Delievery by air or ship as your request.
9. We can do any kinds of fitting /washing/size according to customers requirement
10. We possess professional fabric factory and wash factory to support our production both for quality and lead time.
11. Measureable standards in line and final inspections to meet the evolving requirements of our market, fully complying with our customers' requirement.

Fashion Men's Denim Jeans for Garment (MG95)
Fashion Men's Denim Jeans for Garment (MG95)
Fashion Men's Denim Jeans for Garment (MG95)

Cotton + Polyester , Cotton + Spandex + Polyester
Coloras show( blue , light clue , dark blue , black , white etc)
CraftsmanshipMonkey Wash, Sandblasting, Hand Brushing, Whisker, Embroidery, Print, Wrinkle, Grinding
WashingGarment Wash, Stone Wash, Enzyme Wash, Snow Wash,
Vintage Wash
LabelMain Label, Flag Label, Size Label, Washing Label, Care Label, Metal Label, Decorative Label
Button & RivetBrass, Anti-Brass, Copper, Anti-Copper, Silver, Gun Metal , Pewter, colorful paint, emboss words, prints detail  etc
ZipperBrass, Copper, Silver, Bronze, Antique Copper , pewter etc
Hang tagInformation about the Manufacturer/ Designer, Fabric/ Material, Model Number, Care Instructions, Price
Send your message to this supplier
Mr. Ben
To: Mr. Ben

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now

Find Similar Products By Category